A very opinionated dictionary of technology terms.
- GitHub (ShitHub)
- Microsoft's primary method of controlling free software.
- World Wide Web
- An initially great idea that was quickly corrupted by capitalism,
greed, and convenient overreach.
- The only somewhat sane operating system.
- Linux (Loonix)
- The most popular free* kernel. Overly driven by corporations, and
has proprietary blobs.
- Linux-Libre (Loonix-Libre)
- A good idea, but not necessary with a good kernel configuration, and
adds confusion of whether or not Linux is actually free.
- A fun, open-world game ruined by Microsoft.
- I'm still confused as to why this exists.
- At least its not Clang.
- At least its not GCC.
- A good idea with terrible execution.
- Fun, ubiquitous
- Fun to play with, no real use cases.
- At least its not Chromium.
- At least its not Firefox.
- Everything including the kitchen sink.
Last updated on 2021-08-10./p>