Last modified on Changelog.
This is a little client side Minecraft modpack for version 1.16 and Fabric. Most of these mods are open source, however some of them are proprietary such as Xaero’s mods, but they’re too good to leave out, and you’re using them on a proprietary game anyway.
- Fabric API - Required for most mods
- Mod Menu - Adds a menu for mods
- Optifine - Graphics and FPS enhancements
- Optifabric - Makes Optifine work with Fabric
- hwyla - What am I looking at
- Inventory HUD+ - Heads up displays
- Roughly Enough Items - Better recipe book
- Cloth Config API - Dependency to REI
- AppleSkin - Food info
- Xaero’s Minimap - Great minimap
- Xaero’s World Map - Great world map
- Inventory Profiles - Sort your items
- Faithful - Great texture pack
Newer versions of mods are not backported to the older ones even if supported.
Download for 1.16 (.tar.gz archive, uploaded 2021-04-27).
Install Minecraft and Fabric. Then, go to your Minecraft installation directory, and extract the archive there. Then, open the resource pack menu, and enable everything from the left except for “Programmer Art”, making sure that “faithful-1.16.zip” goes above “vanilla” and “Fabric Mods”, but below everything else.